Friday, March 28, 2014

Collective Haul!



In the past couple of weeks I have been spending money I maybe didn't need to (don't you act so innocent). This is basically a quick little insight into what I have bought recently! :)

1. Nude, by Rihanna, eau de parfum, 30 ml
I really like this perfume, in my opinion it smells floral, sweet and also of musk. It smells slightly similar to Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna. All in all this smells really good and I can still smell it towards the end of the day. 4/5

2. Chi Chi make-up set
This is a set from Chi Chi. It came with the "Rich Gems" palette, lip glosses and a blush. Firstly, the glosses smell AMAZING. Like caramel, yummy. I am not sure if these glosses can be purchased separately but if they are go and smell them! The blush is nice too, a light, sheer, shimmery pink colour. The palette is also nice, the colours are pigmented, although the formula is a tad on the chalky side (fixed when blended out).  Set 3/5

3. Garnier Moisture Match
I picked up all 4 of the new Garnier "Moisture Match" moisturisers today. I haven't tried them all out yet, I will be doing an in-depth review of all 4 next week so keep your eye out for that :)

4. Batiste dry shampoo- tropical
Now I know what you're thinking, "does she really need all that dry shampoo"? The batiste dry shampoo has to be my favourite, it does exactly what it is supposed to do and doesn't leave my hair looking white. The tropical scent is the best if you ask me. (Whoo hoo for 2-for-1 sales) ;)
4/5

5. Swisspers Organic Cotton Tips
Who doesn't need cotton tips? These were on sale for $1 so I couldn't pass them up.
5/5 for price!

6. Nivea Lip Butter- Rasberry Rose
I love the caramel and vanilla flavours of these lip butters and couldn't resist the new rasberry one! This one is great. Super moisturising and goes on sheer. Nothing bad to say at all.
4/5

7. Maybelline New York lip balm
I have never seen this type of product from Maybelline before. It was in a massive clearance bin for about $3 so I thought, why not! It is an orange shimmery shade (no name) and goes on really nicely. The colour is sheer but still makes the lips shimmery and it is very moisturising, which I was surprised about.
3/4

Thanks for reading, I hope you found this interesting/helpful in any way.
Look out for my review on the Garnier Moisture Match creams next week.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Heya! Nice blog :) I tagged you in a beauty tag! Check out how to do it here: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/03/procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the Batiste dry shampoo but it never worked out for me so well. I have been dying to try the Chi Chi eye shadow palettes. Next time I visit I shall be getting it for sure

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 of the chi chi palettes now I think they're great for the price :)

      Thanks for the comment xoxo

      Delete