Saturday, April 25, 2015

Jamie Eason's 12 Week Live Fit program


About 5 weeks ago I joined my local women's gym (again) on a 3 year contract (yep... big commitment). Now maybe I should start with my gym history. I joined the said women's gym in 2013 for 6 months....then ran out of money. I joined a 24/7  gym in 2014 when I had a bit more money for about 6 months.... yet again I could not support the weekly payments (being a student). This year there was a HUGE offer on, so I took advantage of that.

Back to the program. I watch many, many YouTubers on a daily basis. I am particularly inspired by Amynicolaox, she has documented her amazing weight loss and fitness journey. I noticed in one of her videos she mentioned something about the Jamie Eason 12 week live fit program (Bodybuilding.com). Naturally I had to find out about it. At this stage I had been a member of the gym for about a week and I really wanted some direction. I had previously followed the Kayla Itsines BBG, but wanted a guide that would have me using the gym equipment that I am paying for. (With that said the Jamie Eason program is aimed at gym goers). 

The program is split up into 3 stages (4 weeks per stage). The first stage has you go to the gym 4 times (weeks 1-2) and 5 times (weeks 3-4). Phase 1 is aimed to help build a foundation of muscle (for metabolic purposes), no cardio is performed in the 1st phase. 

I am currently finishing up week 4 and am really loving it. I will post my progress when I have finished the 1st phase completely.

Wish me luck!

-Kate

1 comment:

  1. You've already written so many useful articles about make up and wearing it to the gym. Thank you for sharing all this handful information with us! Now we all know that it’s not generally a good idea to put on a full face of makeup for the gym, thanks to the threat of breakouts and smeared mascara. But sometimes we just have no other choice. Thus, I'd like to advise you reading this post http://www.agsinger.com/working-out-with-makeup-on-acne/ about working out with makeup.

    ReplyDelete