Saturday, April 25, 2015

Jamie Eason's 12 Week Live Fit program


About 5 weeks ago I joined my local women's gym (again) on a 3 year contract (yep... big commitment). Now maybe I should start with my gym history. I joined the said women's gym in 2013 for 6 months....then ran out of money. I joined a 24/7  gym in 2014 when I had a bit more money for about 6 months.... yet again I could not support the weekly payments (being a student). This year there was a HUGE offer on, so I took advantage of that.

Back to the program. I watch many, many YouTubers on a daily basis. I am particularly inspired by Amynicolaox, she has documented her amazing weight loss and fitness journey. I noticed in one of her videos she mentioned something about the Jamie Eason 12 week live fit program (Bodybuilding.com). Naturally I had to find out about it. At this stage I had been a member of the gym for about a week and I really wanted some direction. I had previously followed the Kayla Itsines BBG, but wanted a guide that would have me using the gym equipment that I am paying for. (With that said the Jamie Eason program is aimed at gym goers). 

The program is split up into 3 stages (4 weeks per stage). The first stage has you go to the gym 4 times (weeks 1-2) and 5 times (weeks 3-4). Phase 1 is aimed to help build a foundation of muscle (for metabolic purposes), no cardio is performed in the 1st phase. 

I am currently finishing up week 4 and am really loving it. I will post my progress when I have finished the 1st phase completely.

Wish me luck!

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment